Together we CAN reach your health and fitness goals. We are here to MOTIVATE, to EDUCATE and to COMMUNICATE!

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Today's Workout!

So made it to the gym today for the first time in over a week. Decided to go back to my old workouts and try to go hard and really push myself.

Here's what I did:

Warm Up:


Jog (8.5-9kph)
Stretch

Workout:


20 Dead lifts with barbell
Run 400m (I varied my speed between 9 to 12kph, my average time was 2:30minutes)
20 dumbbell swings
Run 400m
20 squats
Run 400m
20 burpees
Run 400m
20 pullups
Run 400m
20 cleans
Run 400m

Cool Down:


Walked to get my heart rate down to about 130bpm or 5 minutes.
Strecth.


I feel great and revived! Really challenging workout though. Since I hadn't done a workout with this kind of intensity for a while, I had to take quite a few breaks in between (30-60 minutes). My goals is to get my running time to 400m in 2 minutes, and take less breaks.

1 comment:

  1. Good job! That's an intense workout. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete